We don't have any brake adapter kits in stock at the moment. We are currently having delivery problems.
Basic disc brake adapter kit to enable the mounting of Defender calipers and discs onto a Series Land Rover axle
The kit consists of:
- Left Swivel
- Right Swivel
- 2x wheel hubs
- 2x big filler plugs
- 2x small drain plugs
- 10x bolt for disc rotor
- 4x caliper bolt
- If you have chosen the wheel bearings option, you will find wheel bearings in the boxes
Suitable for all Series II, IIA and III axles. All original parts will fit onto and into the adapter parts. No need to modify anything.
Although you can use Range Rover / Discovery / Defender discs and calipers we advise to use disc part number: FTC902, caliper part numbers: STC1266 & STC1267 for the 109 or 88* (not included in this kit)
*Please keep in mind, that you have to consider the complete brake system when fitting calipers and discs onto your Series Land Rover, I advise to copy the complete brake system, including master cylinder, brake line layout, valves and rear brakes when converting to disc brakes.
This kit is only an adapter to mount disc brakes on the front axle of your Land Rover, no other parts are included.
Please read this carefully.
- We don't have any brake adapter kits in stock at the moment. We are currently having delivery problems.
- We hope to help you with supplying adapter sets in August/September 2021.
All Prices displayed exclude VAT @ 21%
Disc brake adapter kit - Land Rover SII, SIIA & SIII front
- Brand: Heystee Automotive
- Product Code: Basic front kit
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Tags: Heystee Automotive